The Delbarton Externship Program (“DelEX”) creates an opportunity for rising seniors to connect with alumni and parents, explore career opportunities, and extend learning beyond school boundaries.
- Given the current environment of uncertainty and mobility restrictions, Delbarton has created a substitute program for 2020, “Virtual DelEX 2020.”
- Selected alumni and parents of alumni in private enterprise or public service will invite interested students to participate in informative, interactive Zoom sessions.
- DelEX is an opportunity for students to get a first-hand view of a professional environment, a typical workday, and real-life challenges.
Key 2020 Dates
- April 24: Host registration begins
- May 12: Deadline for host registration
- May 15: Host profiles are made available to students
- May 22: Deadline for students to communicate what externships they will participate in
- May 26: 6:30pm-8:00pm: Coaching session for students (mandatory) and hosts (optional)
- June 8: Externships begin
- June 26: Externships end